![]() |
| Hey! Did you SEE this Camel??? It looks like a Monkey! And BONUS - it has a saddle! |
We live across the street from a Catholic Church. They have this great Nativity Scene that they put out that includes some pretty large plastic figures and a wooden stable. I took Carder over one afternoon, thinking he might enjoy it.
HE LOVED IT.
We have visited the Nativity Scene multiple times this year. He can see it from our house and regularly requests to go over to visit it. He talks to all of the animals and Mary and Joseph. He rides the camels (which I am not sure if the church appreciates but oh well). We pretty much have to tear him away from it.
They packed it away yesterday as we watched from our front window. Carder kept asking where it was ("HoHoHo" with his hands held out to the side). Now that I have explained that it is gone until next Christmas, he sadly looks out the window and says "HoHoHo Bye-Bye".
Pretty Darn Cute

No comments:
Post a Comment