Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to All

I hope that all of you have a safe and happy holiday!  To those of you celebrating Christmas with the child you have always wanted, enjoy seeing the lights from the Christmas tree in your child's eyes and the wonder of the holiday season.  To those of you still waiting for your miracles to arrive, don't give up hope.  Keep asking Santa for what you want.  Some day, some way, you will eventually get your wish.

And to those of you who are finally expecting your own miracles - so many Christmases, I have wished for the same thing that all of you have - a baby.  It seems that, as long as all continues to progress normally, we will be getting our Christmas Wish.  I don't know about you, but I am going to enjoy this Christmas - one where I know that there is a great chance that my stocking will soon be filled with all I ever wished for.

We are supposed to be heading north to visit with my family today.  Snow that has blown in my hamper our ability to cross the mountain that separates us from my parents to spend Christmas with them.  I hope we are able to make it to spend this last Christmas in Georgia with them.

I haven't forgotten to update you all on our first OB visit on Wednesday - between the holidays and the things we need to do to prepare to move out of state, I haven't had a chance to post.  I will try to get to it later today.  I will tell you all that there was nothing but good news.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Merry Christmas, Carli!!!! So happy that you're enjoying your first Christmas with a little one in your belly! :)

Once Upon A Time said...

I hope you made it to be with your family. I also hope it filled you with excited to imagine how different your next Christmas will be!