Today is my 34th birthday.
Last year, just as it had been for the last several years, my birthday was a disaster. All day long, I was depressed because I thought I would never be able to grasp that golden ring of motherhood.
Today, I awoke with a smile. I have a son. I finally got my birthday wish.
And as I sat in the NICU, rocking my adorable baby boy after is 9am feeding, I wispered to my sweet little bundle of joy that he is the best birthday gift EVER.
And, as if he knew that it was my birthday, the little guy has had an excellent 24 hours of feedings. He has taken well over half of each bottle AND has eaten 2 of them entirely. He even woke up 30 minutes early for his 9 am feeding absolutely starving!
8 comments:
Happy birthday to you!!!!!
What a perfect birthday gift! Happy Birthday to you!
YAH! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you:)
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday, Carli!!! xoxox
Happy Birthday! What a birthday gift, indeed. :)
Happy Birthday! What a wonderful way to spend your day with your new son, showing off for you and all!
Wishing you belated birthday greetings. I hope it was spectacular! And your first as a MOM!!! YAY!!!
Post a Comment