Carder has been giving us short little giggles from time to time. So far, they have been very short little laughs though.
On Sunday night (11/13/11), I was holding Carder and tickling him and he busted out a full blown laugh. Melted my heart.
Although Derek was sitting on the couch, he was absorbed into the football game and he didn't hear it. Luckily, Carder provided a repeat performance of ticklish laughter for Daddy just a couple of moments later.
Since then, he has also responded with laughter to a funny noise and a raspberry on his belly.
I know I keep saying it is sad to watch him grow so quickly. But I must admit that I do enjoy watching him develop into such a cute little person.
3 comments:
Precious tiny/large moment! Sounds like you are enjoying the sweet stuff of motherhood! :) So cute!!!
Such a great moment! Wait till he gives you kisses and says mama!
They do grow fast but don't worry, every age has something that will melt your heart. It just keeps getting better. Enjoy it! ;)
Post a Comment