Okay, so after some urging from my Online Friends, I have fought off the resistance and I am now officially a blogger.
Before I get into actual blogging about our TTC journey and the daily grind of life, I thought I would take a moment to explain the title that I have picked for my blog. "It's Only Life" is a song by Kate Voegele that I heard for the first time on an episode of One Tree Hill (I know, but I am addicted). I soon downloaded it from iTunes onto my iPod and I have used it as a source of inspiration when I get down. Needless to say, I think that it is set on rapid repeat on my iPod. Eventually (when I figure out how), I may add it as some background tunage for this blog, but for now, I am doing good to get this puppy set up.
I am hoping that this blog will do for me the same thing that that song does - lift me up from the depths of whatever despair I am currently in.
No comments:
Post a Comment