Although I have been working very hard at it, the weight has not come off as quickly as I would have liked for it to. I know that there have been a couple of events that we have done that has caused my point intake to be higher than it probably should have, but I have tried to watch the upcoming events and save up my flex points for the events where I know it will be difficult to stick to my 22 points per day.
Below is a chart showing my loss per week and overall progress.
Week 1 – Loss of 3.4, Total Loss of 3.4
Week 2 – Loss of 0.8, Total Loss of 4.2
Week 3 – Loss of 2, Total Loss of 6.2
Week 4 – Gain of .2, Total Loss of 6 *
Week 5 - SKIPPED **
*Weigh in was on date that AF arrived and gain was possibly attributed to monthly cycle
**Weigh in was skipped as it was the first day back from vacation. Although we cycled miles and miles, fried seafood and beer are NOT diet friendly items.
I am disappointed that I have not reached my goal of 10 pounds in 4 weeks. However, I am over halfway there, even with my gain on week 4. And, since we have 8 weeks until the transfer, I still have several weeks to achieve that last 4 pounds.
The next scheduled weigh in is on Tuesday. Hopefully my diligence during this last week will have removed any vacation gain.
1 comment:
You can do it girl!
Post a Comment