I know I promised to post pictures of our finished landscaping, but it ain't going to happen. Crappy blogger. Every time I try to upload pictures lately, it says it is uploading but it apparently times out. Now, I could understand this if I was loading 5 or 6 at once. But I thought that was taxing it too much, so I simply tried to load one. Several times.
I would click upload, walk away and do the dishes (check on upload, still in progress); walk away and go start a load of laundry (check on upload, still in progress); walk away fold laundry (check on upload, still in progress); walk away and put up laundry (check progress - unable to upload images message); long string of explietives flies through my mind. WHAT THE FREAK???
Attempt to upload image again. Repeat steps above but with varying activites.
Attempt to upload a different image. Repeat steps above but with varying activities.
Finally give up and say that it just isn't in the cards for the internet to accept and share my images today. But I tried. Really I did...
If anyone knows how to FIX my problem, I would gladly take your help!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment