OK, so things here have been rocking along. So much so that blogging has only been a post or two in my head.
On top of working my 40 hours this past week...
We don't know anything else about the embryos at this point. We did find out that the way it works for our clinic is that you get enough thawed embryos for one transfer. So, probably 2. We are still waiting for the blood work results to come back in to tell us if we are a match to the first set. I hope that we will know something by Monday. I really hope I have been exposed to this CMV virus. I am NOT against licking some door knobs. (Just Kidding). But hopefully we will know something soon. Once I know something, I will let you all in on the dealio.
The basement is progressing along quite well. I finished the 2 story tall stairwell today, so the painting is pretty much done (with the exception of touch up and the basement bathroom). All of the laminate flooring is in. The lights have been updated (one left, but who is counting). Trim has started to be installed. So basically, after next weekend, we should be pretty much done with the majority of the basement. That will leave the bathroom down there and then we will be officially DONE.
Open House/House Showings - Well, they showed our house on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of last week. There was an open house for Realtors on Tuesday. We have had at least 2 cars come down our driveway to see what we have back here for sale. And, they will be showing our house again tomorrow.
That is really all I have to say for tonight. I am pooped. I hate to end another post with "I am going to bed."
But, peeps, that is all I have in me.
Peace, I am out. I am going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment