Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've Been Exposed

No, I didn't flash my ladybits to someone in the grocery store by opening my trench coat...

I have been exposed to CMV and am now immune to it.

Which means...

We are a match with this set of embryos and we will be moving forward with an FET in a short time!!!

Is this fate? Destiny? Finally our time to grow our family?

I don't know and I won't know for certain for a while. But this feels right. And it goes without saying, I know...But I sure hope so.

Stay tuned for more details...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to read this good news! Looking forward to your next update and more details about what's coming. :0

Melissa G said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carli, I am jumping up and down for you right now!!! Can't wait to hear the details!!!

Love you!!!

Kerri said...

YAY!!! Never thought I'd be cheering about you being exposed to a virus, but that's awesome news!!! I am so happy for you, Carli. YOU DESERVE THIS. It's been a long time coming.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Outstanding! I am so happy to hear this great news!

Spit Happens said...

THAT IS SOOOOO EXCITING! Carli, this is big. And it is all falling into place so well. I'm so thrilled for you!

JB said...

This is OUTSTANDING news! Yay!

Jamie said...

Hooray!!! Fantastic!!! Awesome!!! Cannot wait to hear more as your story unfolds! So, so, SO happy for you, Carli!!!!!!

And this saves you the time in licking doorknobs or the bottoms of people's shoes.

Love you!

Rach said...

Thats great news! How exciting.

Marianne said...

Wonderful news!!!!