And I don't regret the rain, Or the nights I felt the pain, Or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. Every road I had to take, every time my heart would break...It was just something that I had to get through, to get me to you.
I clearly remember the day we reached double digit numbers--- and I also found out through my ticker. :)It made it all seem so real, so soon, and so exciting. It goes by so quickly from this point on...enjoy every single moment!
4 comments:
Wow that's soon! So amazing!
I clearly remember the day we reached double digit numbers--- and I also found out through my ticker. :)It made it all seem so real, so soon, and so exciting. It goes by so quickly from this point on...enjoy every single moment!
:)
Wow- that little baby boy is going to be here before you know it!
Post a Comment