And I don't regret the rain, Or the nights I felt the pain, Or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. Every road I had to take, every time my heart would break...It was just something that I had to get through, to get me to you.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Such Sad News
Today, my plan was to post about my first Mother's Day or Carder's 11 month post.
However, I typically begin my blogging session by catching up with others. I was stunned and saddenened to hear that fellow IFer and blogger, jenknepper, has suffered another tragic loss. If you haven't followed her story, she and her husband were blessed with twin identical twin girls (via IVF). However, one of the girls died shortly after birth. The other daughter bravely fought for 16 months and passed away this weekend.
I can't imagine the strength you would need to survive the loss of one child, much less two. My heart is aching for Jen and her family.
It just doesn't seem right to post about my Mother's Day today when all I can think about right now is how she spent hers mourning...
Please send thoughts and prayers her way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh god, so heartbreaking. I somehow missed her post over the weekend and my sister just broke the news to me yesterday. My heart goes out to her family-- they have been through so much.
Post a Comment