Thursday, October 4, 2012

Warm Fall Days

Lately we have had some wonderful weather here in Northern Michigan.  After spending the summer with an unsteady pre-walker, it has been a nice change to spend time playing together outside.

We have spent many hours playing outside - either at the park on the playscapes or in our back yard.

Carder has absolutely loved getting to spend time outdoors running around and playing.  Next summer is sure to be a fun one as I am sure his independence will have grown and so will his steadiness.

Monday we spent about 1 1/2 hours outside.  Carder spent his time pushing the Cozy Coupe all over the yard, climbing in and out of it (both using the door and a modified "Dukes of Hazzard" style), chasing the dogs around the yard, talking to the neighbor's cat, playing with rocks, and climbing in and out of the Adirondack chairs...

Such great fun, indeed.*

Just Climbing Up Onto this Chair for a second.  Got to get a Drink...

Do I want to run over here?  OR do I want to get in my car???  Choices, choices...

Let me shut this door.  (Just so I can open it again 2 seconds later and climb back out.)

Hey Mom!  When can I get my license?  I am pretty good at this driving stuff!
*Now, if I could only make the dog poop instantly disappear so that I don't have to pooper scoop before play time or spend my time watching for land mines...Maybe I can find a can of Va-POO-rize somewhere...although that didn't go so well in the movie in the end...

1 comment:

Lara said...

Looks like great fun! Is he as tall ad he looks?