Happy Valentine's Day! We hope that everyone has a wonderful day filled with love...and maybe some chocolates and wine as well.
I took these pictures last week so that I would have plenty of time to get them printed and in the mail to our families. * We attached them to a Homemade card where Carder and I made hearts out of his footprints in red paint ** - They turned out pretty cute and I hope they all make their way into our loved ones mailboxes by today.
* From the final pictures, you would have never guessed that the first 20 shots were horrible. After bribery with fruit snacks and some pretty serious monkey noise making, we finally got some really a couple of really good shots! The big smile is the one that we sent out.
** That was an interesting activity to do by yourself. Although we finger paint, he was totally freaked out about having me paint the red paint on his feet. My original plan for having everyone get an original (8 of them) was quickly scrapped when I realized just how hard it was going to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment