Monday, August 10, 2009

Diet - Day 7

So today is my 7th day on the diet. I have done pretty well and stuck to the diet. Any indulgence that I have allowed myself, I have counted the points for. It really hasn't been that bad so far though.

I will weigh in tomorrow morning and officially tally up the loss. If I had more time, I would figure out how to put some sort of a weight loss tracker on the side of my blog so that we could all track the progress I am making and how close I am to my goal.

The other things I need to do on this blog are to:
Accept and Post the Blog Awards that I have been awarded (I haven't been ignoring them)
Post the After Pictures of our Landscaping
Blog about my most recent frame of mind

I promise I will get to these things (and all of the other online things I need to do like that Craig's list posting for my old China) - but my life has been so crazy that I have barely had time to read everyone else's blogs, much less anything else online!

One last thought before I sign off for tonight - Send me well wishes tomorrow if you don't mind. I have my annual female exam tomorrow morning. This is my first appointment with my new OB/GYN since switching last year. Time for another PAP. Goody. I am hoping my time next to PG teenagers will be at a minimum in this office. Cross your fingers for me.

1 comment:

Once Upon A Time said...

Sending good thoughts both right now for a smooth sailing annual with minimal bellies AND good thoughts for a high weight loss number!