Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catching Up

I know that anyone checking my blog after tonight will have quite a bit of reading to catch up on. I apologize for being so late on adding some of these and I know there is probably not much of an excuse.

The top 5 best excuses that I can offer are:
  1. I have been busy having fun and doing things to blog ABOUT
  2. I was waiting to take some pictures off the camera to type a couple of the posts (and as you read further to "Best Intentions" you will know how THAT went!)
  3. Eating healthy means spending a great deal of time in the kitchen
  4. Playing with my new iTouch took up a good bit of time
  5. Two words. Food Dehydration.
I finally was able to upload a few pics after I updated some settings to the new and improved kind and really like the changes so far.  But, at this point, it is almost 11 and I have to work tomorrow...

I will explain more on item 5 later as I am just too darned tired to blog anymore tonight... Happy reading!

2 comments:

Melissa G said...

Holy Crow you've been a busy woman!

I'm sorry your weight loss isn't what you'd hoped for, but it's still VERY good!

Your Jekyll Islands were gorgeous!!! I especially loved the Sea Turtle.

Thanks for all of the updates!!!

MelissaP05 said...

Wow, you have been a busy busy gal! Thanks for posting everything, I enjoyed reading up on what you've been up to. I hope one day to be able to meet you. HUGS!