The last couple of weeks, I haven't been feeling too well. I have been running a low grade fever most days (typically no higher than 99.1) and just feeling plain blah. I have been trying to push through it, but I am finding that after I work all day and then come home and work for a while at home, I don't really have too much energy left over for much else...I think I will call the Dr. tomorrow to see if there is something I should be doing...
I start my injectible meds for our FET tomorrow. Yeah for Lupron. I am hoping that this round I will avoid the headaches, but I am not banking on it. We also start the antibiotics tomorrow as well. But, at least things are moving forward. And that means that it won't be long until our transfer takes place.
I am not sure how I feel about the transfer. I am trying to be hopeful but at the same time, look where hope got me on our first two IVF attempts. I just don't know HOW to feel about it right now.
The diet has still been going pretty well. I am up to a total loss of 9.6 pounds. I wish it was coming off faster, but it is what it is. Derek stopped eating peanut butter and he lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks. Why is it that men can lose weight so much faster???
I guess that is all I feel like updating about right now. I am ready to go to bed. Do you think that 9:15 is too early???
6 comments:
No, 9:15 is not too early. I love nights when I actually get in bed at a decent time. I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling sick. :( Congrats on the weight loss though- that's awesome! And yes, it's ridiculous how easy it is for men to lose weight. My husband can not gain weight, no matter what he eats. It's maddening. Best of luck with your FET... you have a lot of people rooting for you.
I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope everything is ok. I was thinking about you and hoping you didn't get swept away from the floods of water down there- glad to hear you are still alive! Congrats on the almost 10 lb loss so far. That has got to feel GOOD. 9:15 is NOT to early. My MIL goes to bed at 9 pm every single night. If you're not feeling well- take care of your body, if you need more rest, get it. :) Hope you feel better soon.
That's awesome news about your weight loss! CONGRATS!! Yes, I completely agree that it sucks how easily men can lose weight. I'm really excited about your upcoming FET. Know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you the best.
Congratulations on the weight loss Carli! 10 lbs is awesome! I also agree that going to bed at 9:15 is not too early, especially when you aren't feeling well. I really hope you feel better soon and your doctor can figure out what's going on! Good luck with the FET! I'm sure it's hard to know what to feel right now. I totally understand feeling guarded about it. It's hard to be hopeful when all you've known is disappointment but I have a lot of hope for you and you have a lot of people supporting you and rooting you on. Love you!
Woo hoo for LUPRON and -9.6lbs! I'm so exciting that you are getting started! I've heard lots of success stories of FET's, even after failed IVF's.
Hope you start feeling better soon. Maybe the anibotic's will help.
Oh and thanks for updating your blogroll! =)
Post a Comment