Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Timeline - How Does October Sound???

So here is the schedule for our FETw/DE:

August 17 - Have annual PAP completed, include STD swabs
Cycle Day 6-10, Complete Saline Ultrasound
Complete Counseling required by RE
Fill out and Submit Consent Forms

Beginning with September cycle (around September 6), start BCPs.
FET cycle will include Lupron (yuck!)
Complete Baseline U/S and begin progesterone & estrogen supplements
Complete mid-cycle blood work about a week later
Complete Lining Check U/S
Estimated Transfer Date - OCTOBER 20
BETA (hopefully with a BFP!!!) on approximately October 30.

Granted, things could change a little bit, but this is our approximate timeline for now.  Since today is August 11, that means a little over 2 months from now!!!  It will be here before you know it.

11 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

Yay! So excited for you Carli- you could find out you have a little pumpkin for Halloween! I hope the time flies by for you!

Melissa G said...

It WILL be here before you know it! Counting down the days with you Carli!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

The count down is on! How exciting!

Marianne said...

How great to have a plan! I bet these 2 months will fly by!

JB said...

Um, October sounds AWESOME! It will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

That sounds so awesome. October 30 will be here before you know it. It'll be a Halloween BFP! I am so excited for you.

(PS: I'll definitely keep in touch about my trip to Atlanta. I'd love to meet up if we have time!)

Rach said...

Sounds like a great plan!

Lacie said...

Hi Carli!
I wanted to thank you for your sweet words about my "Looking In" post that Anna reposted on Pinkadots.

I just wanted to introduce myself and to let you know that you now have one more person in your cheering section!

Best of luck as you prepare for your FET cycle, you will do GREAT!
All of the best!
~Lacie

Anna said...

So exciting! Don't you LOVE having a plan? I'm a list-maker and a planner. So I always feel better when there's a plan. :)

Spit Happens said...

Oh my goodness!!! Time is going fly. I'm so excited for you Carli!

Jamie said...

Carli-I know we've talked, but I just have to say it here, too. I am so thrilled for you guys and October 20th sounds like a great time to get knocked up!

I'll be cheering you on all the way!!!