I found this video thanks to Marianne. Although she warned about the tears, I was in no way prepared for how moved I would be by this video and how much I would cry. When the video was over, Derek asked me why I was crying so hard. When I tried to explain it to him, I cried even harder. I loved it so much, I had to share. I haven't cried so much at a video on the internet since Keiko's award winning video earlier this year.
Make sure you have your tissues handy, girls. I am sure you will all know the exact sign I really "lost my shit" at. :o)
5 comments:
I love this video.
Isn't this video ridiculously moving????
I love Kellie Coffey!! This song is amazing!
I've seen this before and bawled my eyes out. I can't remember who showed it to me. It is such a powerful song.
This video gets me every time. But especially right now....I'm scared to death. Scared it won't work. Scared that I'll get another pregnancy announcement and won't be able to keep my tears back. Scared I'll miscarry if I even get that far. I'm so scared.
Post a Comment