The 7 Week Ultrasound showed....
One Healthy Baby with a Beating Heart. High initial beta numbers apparently don't always necessarily correspond with more than one baby. But without further ado, I present to you our baby!!!
 |
| Isn't S/He Beautiful? |
Everything is measuring right on schedule for 7 weeks. Dr. C took some time showing us the yolk sack/fetal pole, spinal cord, etc. But every single time there was a heartbeat to be seen, she pointed to it with her finger. From my position lying on the table with my feet in stirrups, I didn't get to see it. I felt like a failure for not being able to see it myself. Next time, I will make sure that I get to see it. Derek did get to see the flutter and assures me it was there. I want to cry...
We go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound (at 9 weeks). This will be our graduation day from the RE. I didn't think I would ever get to type those words.
I am in awe. I have a baby growing inside me.
19 comments:
Oh, Carli, I'm all teary-eyed over here. I'm so unbelievably happy for you. You're pregnant, really and truly pregnant! You've waited sooo long for this. Soak it up and enjoy every moment. Love you lots.
AHHHHH!!! I am so incredibly excited for you and your baby is absolutely beautiful. Carli, this is your baby! The one you have been waiting all this time for. He/She was meant to be yours and is so incredibly lucky to have you. Congratulations! You made my day/week/month/year just with this post. I love you!
Yay! So happy for you...there's so much in store for you!
Precious picture and news! :)
I'm so happy for you!!
Crying at my desk at work... Carli, I am over the moon for you!!!
Yay!!! That is one healthy baby with such a fantastic beta behind it. She (yes, I'm saying she) is beautiful! Carli, I wish I could hug you right now so I can share in your joy in person. Your Some Day, Some Way is most definitely HERE!!!
Congrats- those pictures are always amazing to me!
How wonderfully amazing. Such a perfect time to be thankful! I hope to one day be at the same spot you are! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I am so, so happy for you and Derek! I absolutely love the U/S picture of your baby.
As if I have to say this...take in every minute. Lots of love!
Awwww - so beautiful!
x
This is amazing news, Carli. I am so incredibly happy for you. Congratulations! What a beautiful little bean.
xo
AHHHHHH! Perfection!!!!!!!!! xoxo
PS Yes, be aggressive next appt abt making sure YOU get to see the h/b. It was there, it was there, it was there. Zen zen zen zen.
YAY!!!!! So happy happy happy for you all:) Look forward to hearing about your next ultrasound in a couple of weeks- you will be amazed by the changes, so exciting!
Congratulations on seeing your baby!
For the record, I NEVER see anything on the ultrasound. Seriously. I feel like I am mentally challenged. My hubby sees everything, "Oh yes, there it is! Lacie, did you see that burst? That was the embryos going into the your uterus?!" Huh?
Carli I am so happy for you. You are going to be a mommy and what a cute little embryo!! Enjoy every moment.
-Rose
How exciting!! YAY!
awesome!!!!
Congratulations!!! I know how scary it is waiting for that 7w u/s!! Especially after bleeding.
I hope the next two weeks are smooth sailing with another excellent u/s at 9w!!
Post a Comment