Before we moved to Michigan, I had been told that we would have lovely Springs. I want to know when that will start...
After what we thought was SURELY the last snowfall, we have a winter weather advisory beginning this afternoon. We are to expect 4 to 8 inches of snow/sleet/ice.
Next week, as I travel to Georgia for the baby showers, I was going to take the winter maternity clothes that I had borrowed back to the lender. And I have been thinking of buying a couple of spring maternity dresses. But now I am wondering if I will need to take my winter maternity coat with me to labor and delivery in July...
I have loved the snow, but I am ready to move on to the next season.
5 comments:
Ahahahaha! And now, dear Carli, you are an official Midwestern. :) We're getting 6-10 inches from the same storm. Enjoy Georgia weather. I'll live vicariously through you while you are there!
We got *only* 6 inches. But it mostly all melted within 24 hours. Just a little dusting left!
Bring on the Spring is right! While of course it would be ridiculous to compare my California weather to your snow/sleet/ice - it has been unseasonably cool here. And Cloudy, and rainy.
I met an English woman at the grocery store last night who said that London has had more Sunny days than we have lately... Yikes.
I hope for both our sakes mother nature starts to play nicely - soon!
I feel you on that one! Although we don't get as much snow as you we still have spring snow storms that dump tons of inches randomly. I'm ready for just the sunshine and lots of nice days to go out and do things!!! Hope you get your break soon too!
It has also been unseasonably cool this spring in PA. Most of the people around me ask, when is spring coming? I am beginning to wonder if it is just going to be skipped this year and just one day become summer.
Post a Comment