Derek and I were preparing some fresh mozzarella over tomatoes. The grocery store was out of the type of mozzarella that we normally buy, so Derek had bought a ball of mozzarella pearls - small balls of mozzarella smushed together into a large ball.
As he was slicing the ball of cheese, Derek said "I bet this is what your ovaries looked like while you were stimming. And it is probably about the right size."
Up until then, I hadn't really looked at the ball of cheese. But when I did, I realized that he was spot on with the comparison. The resemblance was uncanny.
I wonder if anyone (who isn't an RE or infertile) has ever made that comparison before.
2 comments:
I have similar thoughts about my ovaries when I look at raisins.
Hilarious! Can't say I've ever thought this ... but I know will never eat mozzarella the same way ...
Post a Comment