Friday, July 27, 2012

A New Name

Did you happen to notice the new name of my blog???

Since Carder's arrival, the old name of my blog didn't seem to fit anymore.  You can find the inspiration to the old name by clicking here.

I thought it was high time to update the title.  You can find the story of the new title's inspiration here.

Hopefully I will be doing some more format changes in the coming days or weeks, but since I am always running late on my posts, don't count on it being too speedy!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I had noticed. I like it.

Jamie said...

I like it! Good source of inspiration, too. ;) It is perfect for this chapter in your life and I hope it gives you that inspiration to renew your blog. Love reading your stuff when you have the time to treat yourself to do it.