Before she came, I listened to horror stories from co-workers and friends about someone they knew who had met this person online and then agreed to meet them in person and she was pregnant and this person cut her baby out of her belly and killed the woman. I laughed to myself and thought 1)She and I have shared some really intimate thoughts with each other online and 2)I am not pregnant and neither is she and 3)If there was a pregnant 3rd party woman involved in the picture, we might be working together to acheive a common goal here...(Just kidding on that 3rd one!)
I admit, I was afraid of how it would go - I mean, typical friends evolve from you do something together, you grow closer. Not you know all of this really deep stuff about each other and THEN you meet...
But I had absolutely NOTHING to worry about. When we met each other, it was like hanging out with an old friend. We laughed, we cried, we talked, we drank wine, we stayed up late and watched TV - it was such a wonderful visit. And it was so nice to finally be able to give each other a big supportive hug IRL instead of just typing ((HUGS))!
I am so glad that she came to visit and I can't wait for future visits!
Jamie and I at a Winemaker's Dinner
1 comment:
Aw, Carli!!! I am so glad I go to come and visit and give you that IRL hug and not just typing it! It was a great weekend in so many ways. I will cherish it always and look forward to getting together in the future! I love you!
Post a Comment