(This video was taken over a week ago, but I have just been too busy/tired/lazy to upload it to my blog until now...)
And I don't regret the rain, Or the nights I felt the pain, Or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. Every road I had to take, every time my heart would break...It was just something that I had to get through, to get me to you.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Lip Smacking Good
Even though Breastfeeding is supposed to provide me with so much joy, I prefer to watch Carder drink a bottle. In addition to getting to hear him gulp and grunt in excitement, I get to see this when you take the bottle from his mouth. Melts my heart...
(This video was taken over a week ago, but I have just been too busy/tired/lazy to upload it to my blog until now...)
(This video was taken over a week ago, but I have just been too busy/tired/lazy to upload it to my blog until now...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it!!!
Precious! No doubt you enjoy watching him drink from a bottle more- it's painfree! I hope your blisters start healing quickly!
Adorable!
Post a Comment