I used a white sheet as a backdrop and used an ottoman as a table to place my subject on. Then I set up my point and shoot digital camera on tripod so that I could push the button and be within arm's reach of Carder - just in case.
Here are some of the best pictures that I took. My sister in law said that she thought that they were taken by a professional. What a compliment!
I hope you enjoy.
The one where he is smiling is my pick for the announcements. But several others are pretty cute too.
I may be partial, but I think he is the world's cutest baby!
6 comments:
Those pictures are awesome!!! You both did a fabulous job. I need to start working on announcements too- so much to do so little time!
Wow, Carli, I'm so impressed!!! They totally look professional. And man- he is a cutie!
They do look great! Love the one of him smiling!
So gorgeous!
They turned out great! And you'll have so much fun being your own professional photographer!
Cute photos and an adorable little guy! You are just so creative!
Post a Comment