So, here we are, 2 days before the big test, and I feel it is time to discuss my symptoms. Again. You would think that after the 50 something times I have been through this, I would stop paying attention to them...But no, here I am, once again, grabbing my boobs...
So, here is a list of the symptoms I have:
- Sore Boobs
- Slight Waves of Nausea
- Acne
- Cramps
- Hunger
- Exhaustion
- Craving for Limes (which Karina says is a PG symptom but I am not sure...)
Now, any of these could be PMS symptoms, or they could be side effects from the medication I am getting through the patch on my abdomen or sticking up my who-ha 3 times a day. They could also be imaginary - my brain playing tricks on me. Or they could be real pregnancy symptoms.
And I broke down and asked the Magic 8 ball today and it said I am Pregnant, but that bitch lies.
Sigh...I guess I will have to wait until Friday afternoon to know without a doubt...
3 comments:
Carli, it's ok to be looking at every little pain or symptom as a possible sign. I know it's going to be a hard few days until you test, but know I'm thinking about you daily and wishing you the best!
Ugh it sucks to be in the 2ww. I finally concluded there is no way to really know because I felt the same as I usually do before I got my BFP but everyone is very different. I think symptoms or not, you have a great shot this month and I can't wait to hear your news. We'll be here to grieve with you or throw a party for you and do the happy dance! (I'm partial to the second option personally ;))
I am hoping for the second option there too! I want the happy dance!!!
Post a Comment