So, I know I haven't really been posting. Most of my blog readers are friends from BBC or are really close to me IRL and already know our status. But I felt as if I had to post SOMETHING after the transfer and during the waiting period.
Our little one thawed out perfectly. The transfer was the most relaxing transfer that we have had to date. And after the transfer, we headed to the beach for a few days of relaxation. Just what the doctor ordered!
I don't know if it is because we didn't have fragmentation to worry about this time or if it was all of the praying for peace that I have been doing, but I feel surprisingly calm and positive. That's right. I said POSITIVE. I really feel as if this time, we have a good chance that it worked.
We have had a few "what if it didn't work" conversations to start, but I have quickly ended them with let's see if it worked and then go from there type of statements. Derek has been going along with this quite well.
I bought some tests today for my pre-beta testing. It took me about 15 minutes to pick which tests to buy - I know, I was totally overanalyzing the situation and I freaked out. I mean, it wasn't as if I had never bought a pack of HPTs before! I finally just made a decision and bought the things. Funny thing is that as I type this, I am wondering if I bought the right kind and considering consulting the Google.
Sigh...It was so much easier when I was using up the stock of HPTs under my sink!
4 comments:
I can't believe it's been five days already! When it comes down to it, I'm sure what ever you bought will work just fine.
For the record though I have heard that the First Response - Early Response tests are pretty sensitive.
I'm so glad to hear you're hanging in there. I'm thinking of you, and sending lots of sticky vibes your way!
HUGS!
I have such a good feeling about this Carli! I will continue to pray for you and Derek as you wait for the results. Love you!
Your little one is so strong- I am so thrilled that it unthawed perfectly. I simply CANNOT wait to read your BFP. I have such a good, good, good feeling that you are going to beat all odds, Carli. Hang in there- you are one of the strongest people I know. You can do this, either way. And we'll be behind you NO MATTER WHAT. Love you!
I'm so excited to hear your news. I have a good feeling about this one too! Thinking of you daily!
Post a Comment