Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Click

That is the sound of another puzzle piece clicking into place.

The contingency item we were waiting on?  Well, we got our answer from the government.  They have answered the question that we needed to have answered.  Now we just need to communicate this information to the buyers.

As long as they are happy with the result, we move forward with the contract.  From that point, they would have a 10 day period to get the house inspected and appraised and the likes.  As long as that all goes well, we would be able to start packing up and making plans for what comes next.  And, that would mean that we would close on the house sometime around Thanksgiving.

Hopefully more pieces will start to fall into place in the next couple of weeks as well.

Oh, yeah - My mid-cycle ultrasound is tomorrow morning.  Hopefully all will be well at this scan.  If so, we are on for a transfer next Thursday!!!

5 comments:

wifey said...

I hope everything falls into place for you, including your scan! Good luck!

happymomof4 said...

Hope to hear more "clicks" as the puzzle pieces fall into place. Thinking and praying for a great u/s and that all is on track for transfer next week:)

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Next Thursday!?!! YAY!!!

Melissa G said...

Wow I can't believe you're a week away from your transfer!!!

Crossing my fingers things go well with the buyers!

Rach said...

Keeping you in my thoughts for your upcoming transfer!!