And I don't regret the rain, Or the nights I felt the pain, Or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. Every road I had to take, every time my heart would break...It was just something that I had to get through, to get me to you.
I found you via Jennifer & Aaron's blog. With our new RE for our EA, I will be taking Lupron for the first time. I look forward to more brain cells lost!?! : ) 10/28 will be here B4 you know it!
I just felt so out of whack, so exhausted when I was taking Lupron. I hope that it gets better for you! Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award- check out my blog:)
4 comments:
I found you via Jennifer & Aaron's blog. With our new RE for our EA, I will be taking Lupron for the first time. I look forward to more brain cells lost!?! : ) 10/28 will be here B4 you know it!
Aw man. I almost posted this exact same post. I thought that the first week or so was the worst and then it seemed to get better. Hang in there!
Ugh Carli. That's the perfect comparison. Hang in there. I hope this month flies by for you!
I just felt so out of whack, so exhausted when I was taking Lupron. I hope that it gets better for you!
Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award- check out my blog:)
Post a Comment