Thursday, October 21, 2010

More Waiting

Waiting on the Buyers -
The information has been communicated and now we wait for them to determine if they are still willing to move forward with buying our house.  We are supposed to have the information back from them by Monday.  I know this is what negotiations are all about, but I am so ready for something to be decided upon, one way or the other.  I feel as if this "drama" surrounding this offer/contract has been going on forever.  It has, in fact, not been that long.  But it just seems it.

Waiting on a Transfer-
The U/S today went great.  The doctor's description of my lining was "Perfect" and the nurse said that the thickness was better than last time.  So now, we continue to wait on Thursday for our transfer.  I am so excited!  I hope that since we will be transferring 2 healthy blastocycts, we will have a better outcome with this cycle than we had with our previous cycles.

Waiting on Hubby -
Derek is still at work.  I am waiting on him to leave work to start dinner.  Until then, I think I will just hang out and blog with you good people.

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

So HAPPY to hear the u/s went great and that you have a perfect lining:) Praying that you hear something soon on the negotiations and that Thurs. hurries up and gets here and that all goes well. I will be thinking and praying for you.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Lots of waiting but hopefully being patient will have a huge payoff in all areas!