Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Catching Up

Newsflash - I suck at blogging.

I'm Playing Catch Up with my Blog Posts.  And if you want to know JUST HOW BADLY I suck at blogging, I have been working on this since New Years Eve.  I still have about 4 posts in draft format that I need to finish, but if I don't post this "Catch Up" post now, some of my readers (if I have any left at this point) will never get through all of the links I have embedded here.

Some of these were posted days or weeks ago and you may have seen them if you read new posts through Google Reader.

But, I am a tardy poster who is OCD about things being in consecutive order.  And so that I don't lose the ability to follow a timeline when I look back at my blog, I have nackdated the postings and I am going to add this post with links to some of the back dated posts I am adding in case you missed them.

You can read about Carder's first trip to the Zoo this past summer and our trip to Georgia back in October.

You can read about how we spent Thanksgiving 2012 here.

You can read about our  Christmas Cards, Carder's first visit with Santa, and our first time making Sugar Cookies.  You can read about how Carder was sick at Christmas - AGAIN.  And if that isn't enough of our Christmas for you, you can read about how we celebrated Christmas with the In Laws and Christmas 2012.

You can read how we spent New Years Eve 2012.  You can also read about how Carder has been missing the excitement of the Nativity at the Church accross the street from us.

And if you are interest in how we spent our random days, I have plenty of other catching up for you.  You can read about Carder's first Phrases and how many words he can now say.  We have been having a lot of winter fun lately - Snowballs, snowshoeing, and walking.  You can also read about how he ended up looking like Robin Hood, how he got stuck in his bookcase, and how I discovered a new way to keep Carder busy.

If you feel so inclined, you can read about how my iPhone Died a horrible death back in February.  We also did some very productive vehicle shopping in February as well.

I promise to try to do better in the future...Oh, who am I kidding???  Better late than never, right???

No comments: