Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sitting On Go

We are sitting in REs office, I am drinking my 20 oz of water, and our babies are thawed and waiting for us in the next room.

They just gave us a picture. What a beautiful site.

Cross your fingers and say some prayers.

9 comments:

Em said...

Whoo hoo! Here's to a comfy womb for the next 9 months.

waiting and wishing said...

Praying for your little family!!

Melissa G said...

Carli, you know I am crossing everything for you- and praying like nobody's business. You so, SO deserve these embies. Can't wait to hear about your bfp!

Rach said...

Best wishes!!

Kerri said...

This post made me all teary. Praying for you, Carli. You deserve this SO much. Love you.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

So happy that today is the day for transfer! I am crossing everything for you!

Marianne said...

I love it! Your babies are thawed and waiting...so cool!

Ashley said...

That's so exciting! Enjoy being PUPO!!! Praying for your little ones!

Once Upon A Time said...

Wohoo for PUPO!