Thursday, November 18, 2010

Prayers Needed Please

Last night, I started bleeding and cramping. Not spotting - full blown bleeding with clots. I bled for about 4 hours. The bleeding has stopped. A HPT still says pregnant. But I am so afraid that I lost the pregnancy.

The doctor did say that bleeding was very common with the type of progesterone I am taking, but I can't imagine that much is normal and isn't an indicator that something is seriously wrong.

I am hoping they will call me soon and offer some glimpse into what is going on rather than just saying we have to wait until the 29th.

Please say some prayers for us.

12 comments:

Ritkiss said...

I just found your blog, I will pray for you.

Ashley said...

Praying for you!

happymomof4 said...

Oh I am praying for you and my heart aches for you. I hope and pray that you hear something soon and they are able to see you sooner!!!!! Thinking of you and praying for you.

Alie said...

Oh Carli, how scary. I hope you get in today. I can't imagine why not. I'll be thinking of you.

waiting and wishing said...

Praying for you!

Jess said...

Praying for you and your little one!!! Please update us when you can.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying, Carli. Please, please keep us posted.

Melissa G said...

Oh man I can only imagine how scary that must have been.

I don't want this to come across the wrong way - Like assvice or anything. But I just want to offer a little insight from what I've read. In the multitude of very newly pregnant bloggers that I've come across - bleeding, unfortunately, seems to be very common. A lot of times it's either from the progesterone or from a Sub-Chronic Hematoma. And more often than not, it all seems to clear up. The fact that yours tapered off so quickly seems like a very good sign. Although I'm sure that four hours felt like an eternity...

Hoping an praying for you - I'm hear if you need me.

hugs!!!

Lacie said...

I have read so many experiences like this that turn out to be just fine, I sincerely hope that yours is one of those as well.

Praying for you.

Kerri said...

Thinking of & praying for you today, Carli. Remember that I had bleeding early on (and not just spotting) and so did Rose (from our birth board). I know it's so scary though. I really hope they get you in for an ultrasound. Please keep us updated.

Ashley said...

Praying for you!!

wifey said...

oh Carli, I rarely pray but I am imploring the universe and whatever higher power might exist with all my might to please, please, please keep your baby safe.

((hugs))