I just got my phone call from the clinic with our BETA results.
Me (heart pounding): Hello
Nurse J: Hi Sweetie, we got your results.
Me: And?
Nurse J: Well, you are definitely pregnant!
Me: Yeah? Awesome! What were my numbers?
Nurse J: It is a good number. 431.
Me: Wow! Really? That high? I was hoping for 100.
Nurse J: Well, we did test late, didn’t we? Hmm. No, only 1 day. That is a good number. Tell Derek we said Congratulations!!!
So, it is now official. We are pregnant! Our Estimated Due Date is July 16, 2011.
I go back Wednesday for Beta #2. I am in absolute shock.
30 comments:
YES!!!! That's an amazing number. Praying for an even more amazing number on Wednesday!
Woo hoo- awesome!!! My birthday is July 13th! Congrats!
I wonder if you're baking more than one?!! That is a very high number. Excellent news. Thanks for making my day. :)
Yay!! That's awesome! Great number...and I am also a July baby, so great month. =) I was reading your posts about not being able to sleep and waking up to pee, etc. Despite the fact you were moving, I suspected you were pregnant due to the same symptoms as me early on. =)
Long time reader, just wanted to pop in and say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! My heart was pounding for you. Awesomely high Beta. Go baby(ies) go!!! xoxo
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
So sorry I missed when you called me back! I'll try to call you in a little bit, but I just wanted to tell you how fricken excited I am for you. 431 is an absolutlely gorgeous number!
WOO HOO!
Congratulations, Carli & Derek!!! I am so thrilled for you both. I will be keeping you in my prayers for the Wednesday numbers to keep doing their thing. Wonderful news!
Wonderful number - Congrats! :)
Oh my gosh, I'm so very very happy for you!!!!! Can you tell me what you did this cycle? I'm currently on BCP and due to start injections next week. I'm very nervous and would love any advice you can give me. I'm so very happy for you!!!! My birthday is 7/7, so maybe your baby(ies) will come early. Hehe. :)
AWESOME number!!!!! Praying for an even more amazing number on Wed.
Congratulations!!!
YAY!! Congrats!!!
Soooooo incredibly awesome! CONGRATULATIONS! I've been stalking your blog all weekend and to read this made my Monday! YAY!
What a great beta!!!! WOOHOO!!
Hooray! What a great number, I'm so happy for you!
Hi Carli! I'm new to your blog, but have been anxiously checking back for your results and could not be happier for you! What wonderful, amazing news! I am an embryo donor mother and am praying for the same results for our recipient family in several weeks! Congratulations!! :)
Hi Carli, I too am new to your blog. But, I have been reading and praying for you! Congrats!! So happy for you! My miracle ivf (fet) baby girl was born July 23, 2009. July is a great month.
Here from LFCA to wish you congratulations!! That is an AWESOME beta!
Whoa now that is a number!! Congratulations! What great news.
Enjoy every minute of this!
Wonderful! We have twins through donor embryos (after 10 years of infertility) and can't believe the amazing life we now lead. Best of luck!!
I know I talked to you, but I just can't help but say again how over the moon I am for you and Derek. Your SOME DAY SOME WAY is here my dear!!! And like I told you, my beta for my TWIN pregnancy was 1 beta number LESS than yours one day LATER. Do you know when your u/s will be??? I am betting you will see two little heartbeats when that day arrives... :)
via LFCA
Congratulations YOU ARE PREGNANT!
May Wednesday's number be nice and high, and you be on the road for a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Stopping by from LFCA - Wow, 431 is a FANTASTIC first beta! WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS to you and your husband on your long awaited BFP! I am due 4th July after 3 years and 3 IVF cycles and I will be following your journey from here on in :-) How many embryo's were replaced?
OMG Carli!!!! You did it!!! Congratulations to you and Derek, what wonderful news this is.
x
Congrats, congrats, congrats! So excited for you!
That's an AWESOME number! I am just joining your story, so don't know how many embryos you transferred, but I am guessing more than one stuck!
And I just delivered my little girl this past July. . . the last few weeks in the heat were dicey, but it was nice not having to worry about keeping hats and jackets on a newborn and we were able to take her outside on plenty of walks. So it's a very nice time to have a baby.
Congratulations!
Carli I am so happy for you!! You have me in tears! That is such a good number too. YAY!!!
-Rose
OMG CARLI! I can't believe how late I am in reading this. I actually woke up at like 2am last night wondering what ended up happening with your test results. I AM THRILLED beyond belief! Congratulations!!!! Please keep us posted every step of the way!!!
I hope you got another wonderful beta today!
Post a Comment