Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today Was a Better Day...

After I logged off last night, I listened to my pod cast.  Between that and the list of things to pack that I wrote down, I finally slept better last night.  I still woke up several times, but thankfully, each time I was able to fall asleep again without packing the kitchen in my head.

I really like the Thinking Positive meditation.  It seems to be speaking to me exactly where I am right now.  During my meditation last night, I was visualizing a BFP, a swollen belly, and us as a family when these sweet little babies arrive.  I think that this was very instrumental in having a more positive mood about it today.  I hope that sticks around for tomorrow as well.

In addition, I had no desire to POAS today.  Thank goodness, right?  I think that I will POAS on Saturday morning at the earliest.  That would be 9DPT.  OR, I will wait and test on Monday morning.  That would be 11DPT and the date of my beta.  As of right now, I can't decide which date to test...

4 comments:

Spit Happens said...

Carli, I am so excited for you and I'm impressed by your ability to wait to test (even though secretly I was hoping you would because I'm dying to know!). Test whenever you're ready. I would just take it one day at a time. You'll know when you are ready. Love you so much!

Lacie said...

UGH!

The two week wait after a transfer is KILLER. I am glad that you are finding The Meditation Podcasts to be useful. I love them, I swear that they change my brain waves!

I want to give you some really good advice, but sadly, I've got nothing. It's torture. Period. So, just know that we're thinking of you and that you are NOT crazy and that everything's gonna be alright.

Once Upon A Time said...

I'm so glad that today was a better day. I'm also so happy you found something (the podcasts) to help you get in such a good frame of mind!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

What will power you have! I will be impressed if you don't test until this weekend. I am very bad about POAS...

I am praying its a BFP when you do test!