I had this great title for this post in my head, but I forgot it.
Speaking of forgetting, I also drove almost halfway home before I remembered that my dogs needed to be picked up from the vet, even though I had the thought in my mind when I drove my car out of the lot. I walked into the back parking lot looking for my car and panicked when I couldn't find it (I was parked out front). I was making myself some hot tea at work and I forgot to put the water in the microwave - I dropped the tea bag into the cold water to steep and then wondered why the microwave was taking so long. I can't tell you the number of times I walked into the room with the printer only to forget that I walked in there to get paper off of the printer. And I forgot numerous other things as well.
And as if being uber forgetful was not enough, the following symptoms have also graced me with their presence.
I have gas. Really stinky gas. And I am constipated.
I am exhausted.
I have a headache.
The girls are sore.
My nipples look different and are more sensitive (Note: This little jewel was pointed out to me by my husband last night. I don't typically get "nipply" when it is cold. He didn't even realize this could be a symptom of pregnancy...)
I have felt very nauseous several times today. Including right now.
My water bottle (filled today at the office) tasted distinctly like dirt.
I am having mild cramps.
Between last night and today, I spent quite a bit of time googling "Early Pregnancy Symptoms" and "Cramping in Early Pregnancy"*. I did determine that many of these symptoms are caused by increases in estrogen and progesterone. Since I am dosing myself up with these hormones, I fully realize that many of these symptoms could be explained away simply as a side effect so I am trying to keep my excitement in check.
As if you couldn't tell from my post earlier today, I seriously believe that time has stopped. Perhaps this is because I find it extremely hard to keep my mind off of the million dollar question while at work. I don't know why, but I can push these thoughts out of my head while I absorb myself into a movie. While I am supposed to be preparing monthly totals for a report or testing the latest upgrade to our software, I can't seem to focus on work because all I can think about are ALL THINGS PREGNANCY RELATED.
When I got home today, I almost caved and POAS. I actually had the box in my hand. Instead of pulling one out and running for the toilet, I settled for covering up the result that I wish to not see and focusing on the one I do want to see. After all, why waste one on afternoon urine when everyone knows that FMU is the best??? Right now, my goal is to hold out until Saturday morning. I may cave tomorrow morning and I may chicken out on Saturday morning.
UGH! I completely forgot how much the 2WW SUCKS!
* I know, you want to ask yourself "Seriously? Shouldn't she know all of this by now?" You know I do, I just needed validation.
5 comments:
Patiently waiting for your results!!
My very first symptom of all my pregnancies was my "girls"....how I knew was when I sat up in bed in the morning the felt "tingly"...see if your does tomorrow!!
**Crossing fingers**
Java
All of your symptoms sound very promising!!!!! Hoping for two lines when you pee on a stick, whenever that is. :)
That all sounds good so far....fingers crossed!!!
Those sound like positive signs. :) Keeping my fingers crossed for two lines!
I know all to well about validation!!! I still need it! I think it comes with the territory of infertility! Hoping and praying that these are ALL signs of early pregnancy- fingers crossed. Look forward to hearing the GREAT news!!!! Hang in there, thinking about you.
Post a Comment